Bring Industry-Leading Digital Certificate Solutions To Your Market
GlobalSign’s Certified Regional Partner (CRP) Program is designed to help partners offer management and security solutions in their local regions by integrating GlobalSign’s Managed PKI solutions.
When you become a Certified Regional Partner, you’ll have access to GlobalSign’s range of certificate management and security solutions including our managed platforms for SSL and PKI, as well as enhanced solutions through our technology alliances and integrations. This powerful combination allows CRPs to develop their business beyond a traditional reseller or VAR model and grow to become a true end-to-end solutions provider in their local market.
- Generate new revenue streams by differentiating your current offerings
- Harness the power of GlobalSign’s solutions, brand and industry expertise
- Get marketing support to help you close more deals, with higher customer satisfaction
Within the GlobalSign PKI Solutions Suite, CRP Partners Have Access To:
- Our comprehensive Managed PKI Platform, which includes:
SSL/TLS certificate lifecycle management to secure websites and servers
Multifactor authentication for users, machines and devices
Digital signatures and encryption of emails (S/MIME)
Trusted digital signatures for Adobe and MS Office documents
PKI for mobile devices
Code signing and timestamping
Certificate Inventory Tool
- Auto Enrollment Gateway – An automated PKI solution that directly connects GlobalSign’s next-generation cloud Certificate Authority, Atlas, and customers’ Active Directory.
- Digital Signing Service (DSS) - A cloud-based digital signature platform that utilizes APIs, which means there’s no physical hardware to manage or any custom integrations needed.
As a CRP, you will also have privileged access to GlobalSign’s Technology Alliance Program, enabling you to collaborate with our partners who help us expand the use cases our solutions can solve.